20.7.12

the pros and cons of selling out as a {fashion student}

I finished an internship with a retail company today, and while I found the whole experience very informative and dare I say - FUN*, I began worrying about what I'd do next year.** So I made this list thingy***:

click for full resolution. if you want. i'm not telling you what to do, gawd.


of course, my other options are DO NOTHING, marry a very wealthy man I can bum off the rest of my life or continuing my studies by doing my BTech. I guess I'll leave that for another list thingy.

Also, if you're Muslim and you're reading this post - Ramadaan Kareem! :)


*also exhausting. going from waking up at 8 for college to 6.30 for work :/ being an adult is tiring!
**I graduate this year
***I got distracted while doing this & I was too lazy to finish it when I remembered what I was doing, so it is a bit incomplete.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


all original content © Mooniq Marlie, 2012-2013.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com

Background by AugustEmpress.com