21.7.12

song/album of the month: july 2012



One of my all time favourite bands, Metric, released their album last month. And what an awesome album it is! This is the only music I have on my phone right now, that's how good it is.* It's called Synthetica and continues in the same vein as Fantasies - you know, electronicy** sounding. That's the album I first heard of them and made me fall in l o v e with this band of amazingness*** :). I chose The Void as song of the month because that song was basically written about me. But each and every one of the songs on this album are worthy of obsessive repeats, you guys. Do it.








*all my files were erased from SD card and I was too lazy to put everything back on. ha.
**totally a word.
***leave me alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


all original content © Mooniq Marlie, 2012-2013.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com

Background by AugustEmpress.com