27.5.12

Song of the Month: May 2012

May is almost over which means that WINTER IS COMING. Of course, most people in Cape Town think winter starts the minute the weather stops being super hot and sunshiney (April). Most people are idiots. It is known.*

This month I decided to go with two songs (again). One is by Fleet Foxes. It makes me quite happy.
 
Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal



The next one is by Arcade Fire. This one doesn't make me feel happy...but it doesn't make me feel sad either. I can't quite explain.
 
Arcade Fire - Cold Wind



Both of these songs relate to the first paragraph. Can you guess how? I'm so subtle. Also, I'm aware how hipsterful this post is.






*I'm letting you all know that I totes watch Game of Thrones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


all original content © Mooniq Marlie, 2012-2013.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com

Background by AugustEmpress.com