17.5.12

3 words

Redesign. Refocus. Restart.

I initially started this blog for the sake of starting a blog. Not generally the best way to start a blog. So, what I'm going to do is basically reboot* Qinoom. Have it be more focused so that posts aren't so...scattered. I feel like this should be more cohesive? I'll try not to make this a personal blog thing. I would obvs still post my many opinions on things but I think I need to stick to a sort of formula. Hopefully it doesn't get too repetitive** and mundane, though. In summary: new blog design***, focused subject matter (fashion, my designs/"artwork", music), and I'll try to always type like a lady. :)

In other news, 3rd year is a crapload of work.**** I mean, it's not like I wasn't expecting that but I feel like I can't breathe sometimes. Then I just do nothing. I'm a stupid.

Here is a song for you. 
Goodnight.
xx




*4 words
**5?
***attempting to do that myself, wish me luck
****I already broke away from the formula. dang it. I kind of already saw myself not sticking to said formula :l



0 comments:

Post a Comment


all original content © Mooniq Marlie, 2012-2013.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com

Background by AugustEmpress.com