13.2.12

Song of the Month: February 2012

I've decided to start a new feature on my blog to help me remember to actually blog. Originally, it was going to be Song of the Week, but then I laughed and laughed and changed it to month.



The artist I've chosen in this month of February is the lovely Lana Del Rey. I didn't choose her because it's almost Valentines Day* and all her songs are about love.** I chose her because I actually enjoy her music. She seems to be generating quite a lot of hatred towards her though, which kinda makes me like her more, haha. I have her album and listen to 4 songs on repeat: Born To Die, Blue Jeans, Radio and of course, Video Games. I just really like her voice. Granted, she can't really sing live, but neither can many pop stars, so fuck you.***

So without further ado, here is my song of the month:








*call it "V Day" and I'll think "Vagina Day".
**this only occurred to me now, I swear. I AM NOT LYING.
***a bit dramatic & crass, but I'm in a ragin' mood so whatevs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


all original content © Mooniq Marlie, 2012-2013.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com

Background by AugustEmpress.com