22.4.12

COACHELLA 2012*

What's so great about it?
What ISN'T great about it, you mean.



The music.

So many of my favourite bands. I'm surprised my head didn't explode when I first saw the lineup.
Also, in case you live under a rock, Snoop & Dr Dre performed with a very awesome Tupac hologram. wutttt.


The atmosphere.





The fashion.

"Festival Glam" is a predicted trend for SS 2012/13 and some of the key items are definitely abundant at Coachella. Things such as:
 
Denim on denim
Fringe details
Cut off jean shorts
NOT A TREND, BUT A 212 QUOTE?! THXBYE


So, now you know. I just wish I could be there one day, but it's all the way in Cali and I'm all the way in South Africa. Fuck. I want to go to there.





*yes, I was yelling the title.
**instagram pics directly copied borrowed from here

0 comments:

Post a Comment


all original content © Mooniq Marlie, 2012-2013.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com

Background by AugustEmpress.com