22.3.12

Song of the Month: March 2012


I was watching TV the other day and I heard a song by the Generationals playing in an advertisement. I don't remember what that commercial was about but it did make me remember how much I liked this song, SO I decided to make it March's song of the month.


The song is called Ten-Twenty-Ten and I'm ashamed to admit that I first heard it in that MTV show "Awkward"*. STOP JUDGING ME. I really like it, this song makes me tap my toes**. I currently have it playing on repeat in my ears. It makes me happy :) BTW I have one more week of college then 3 weeks of vaykay, YAY! That makes me happy too. If you like chilled indie rock, do yourself a HUGE favour and listen to this duo's latest album Actor-Caster. Thank me later.




*NOTHING about this show is awkward. It's like when the stupid people on facebook update their status about how awkward their mundane lives/dumb actions are. Not awkward you guys.
**The closest I'll ever get to dancing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


all original content © Mooniq Marlie, 2012-2013.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com

Background by AugustEmpress.com